By: Michaela Brown
Everyone loves these little snacks. They are so simple and so good. I always try to keep some in the freezer for unexpected guests or a nice addition to lunch! The main ingredients are easy to keep on hand for mixing up the next batch for the freezer!
- 1 (4oz) can white crab meat, drained
- 1 (5oz) jar Old English cheese spread
- ½ teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1 stick margarine or butter, softened
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon chopped green onion
- Tabasco, cayenne to taste
- 6 English muffins, split
Step by Step Instructions
Mix together all ingredients, except muffins, adding the crab meat last.
Spread on the English muffin halves.
Put in freezer for 45 minutes.
Take out and cut into 4ths.
Bake at 450° for 10 minutes. Lightly sprinkle with cayenne pepper before serving.
- You may put these in the freezer bags after cutting and pop in the oven when unexpected company guests arrive.
- May also serve whole with soup.